TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Orders are processed Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays. After you place your order with us you will receive an email confirmation. Your order is then packed by our team and you will receive shipping confirmation with a tracking number. Please allow up to 48 hours for your order to be received by the shipping company and your tracking to be updated.
You can track your order with the number provided and the link in the email with Australia Post or DHL.
- We offer free standard shipping on all orders which takes roughly 3-5 working days
- Express shipping can be purchased for $9AUD and takes roughly 1-3 working days
- Please also note that public holidays and Australia Post delays (usually stated on their website) can sometimes mean packages take up to 5 days
- All orders are packed and ready to ship within 48 hours of being placed and full payment is received (unless listed as a pre-order item)
- LIPT is not liable for any missing or delayed shipments via postal services as this is out of our control – please contact Australia Post or DHL directly regarding delays in their service
- Flat rate standard shipping via Australia Post $25AUD for International shipping which takes roughly 10-20 working days
- Flat rate express via DHL $35AUD for International shipping which takes roughly 3-7 working days
- Some countries may incur an extra charge if they are outside of the regular delivery zone
- All orders are shipped within 48 hours of the order being placed and full payment received (unless listed as a pre-order item)
- LIPT is not liable for any missing shipments
- All orders will be supplied with a tracking number via email once the order has been shipped
- LIPT is not responsible for any matter regarding the administrative fees/customs or duties fees that may apply in customer’s country
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
Please choose carefully as LIPT DOES NOT provide refunds.
LIPT will however supply customers with a credit note or exchange if the return is aligned with the following:
The goods are to be returned within 7 days prior to the order being received
If 7 days have passed since your order has been received (as per the supplied tracking) unfortunately we cannot give you a credit note or exchange
The invoice is attached with the goods for proof of purchase
The goods have not been worn, washed or damaged
The goods are in sellable condition with tags still attached
If the goods are faulty we will offer an exchange for the same item or a full refund
Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. These are final sale only.
Items are to be returned with trackable shipping before the 7 days of the order being received. Please ensure the invoice is enclosed and tracking number is provided when being shipped back. LIPT is not liable for any missing incoming deliveries.
LIPT will only refund reasonable shipping costs if the items are deemed to be faulty (by LIPT) otherwise customer is liable for all shipping costs (original incoming shipping costs & outgoing)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to return or exchange your goods with the order & invoice number and your name. LIPT will then assess your claim and provide you with an address to ship to if approved.
Once the goods are received and your claim is approved a credit note will be given. In the case of an exchange the new item will be posted to you and you will be provided with a new tracking number.
PRICING & PAYMENT POLICY
- All prices are charged in AUD and are subject to change without notice
- Full payment is required before shipping via Paypal
- All payments will be directed to Paypal where customer’s can pay via their Paypal account or credit card. Please visit www.paypal.com.au for more information
- We also offer Afterpay, a third party company that accepts fortnightly payments! Afterpay is currently accepted in Australia & New Zealand
We supply a commercial invoice only with all orders. We will not be held responsible to supply any additional documents
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
Once an order has been placed, LIPT cannot change or cancel your order
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
LIPT Online Store recognises and values the protection of your personal information. We are aware of our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 and we will ensure that we fulfil our obligations under that Act.
We recognise that you may have concerns about our collection of your personal information via our website, which is located at www.liptlabel.com and how we may use that information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may ask you to supply personal information such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. This is only for buying and selling purposes through our website OR if you have subscribed to our mailing list for updates & promotional emails only.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Your personal information, including your e-mail address, will be used for the following primary purposes:
- To process and finalise orders made via the Website
- To ensure the proper functioning of the Website
- To receive email promotions or updates about new products or sales
YOUR OPTION NOT TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may from time to time offer additional benefits to you and we may ask you to provide us with your personal details for these purposes. Providing us with this information is absolutely optional to you. However, if you do not provide your personal information to us we may not be able to contact you or you may miss out on the additional benefits.
You may opt out of these additional communications at any time by emailing us.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not use or disclose (or permit the use or disclosure of) personal information that could be used to identify an individual member in any circumstances except:
- To ensure the proper functioning of our business and our website
- To communicate promotional offers or new products to you
- If we require the law to do so and you have violated our Terms of service
- Where you have given us express consent for a prescribed purpose
We will not sell, distribute, rent, license, disclose, share or pass your personal information onto any third parties, other than those who are contracted to us to keep the information confidential whether subject to a statute or a scheme which imposes similar restrictions to the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 regarding the handling of personal information.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information collected from you is accurate, up to date, complete and stored in a secure environment and accessed only by our authorised personnel.
Please note that no information transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will endeavor to protect your personal information as best as possible but we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us, or receive from us. The transmission and exchange of information is carried out at your own risk.